Wednesday, March 4, 2015

REVIEW: BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O

Everybody was raving about this making me think it has super powers so naturally,
I had to buy it and try it for myself, here's what i honestly think...


Okay, let's see where to start!
I love this product for so many reasons:

  1. It's Alcohol free, so it's very gentle on the skin and doesn't dry it out.
  2. It really does remove makeup (face & eyes) not sure about water proof make though since i don't wear waterproof mascara for example.
  3. I noticed an improvement in the state of my skin after using it over time.
I don't have sensitive skin but i bought this one anyway, there is one for normal skin with a green top instead of pink.

Did you try it? please let me know below!
I would love to hear about your experience :)

مزيل المكياج من بيوديرما انشهر واجد و بنات واجد شكرنه فحبيت نشري و نجربه بنفسي
الماركة فرنسية طبية يعني تلقيه في الصيدليات اكثر حاجه لأنه خالي من الكحول و العطور و هو شيء ممتاز مش بس للبشرة الحساسة بل لأي نوع بشرة، انا بشرتي عادية
.
هو كيف المية تحطيه على قطنة و تمسحي بيه مكياج الوجه و حتى العيون و لو كانت مسكرة مضادة للمية، ميزته انه لطيييف جداً عالبشرة و ينظف بشكل رهيييب ميخلش اي بقايا مكياج عالوجه و في ناس قالوا ان بشرتهم تحسنت واجد منه و له احجام مختلفة انا خذيت الكبير و شريته من تركيا لكن توا ماشاءالله في بنغازي شراء الاونلاين من بنات رايح منتشر ممكن تقدري توصي عليه
.
اي سؤال تفضلوا، و لو في منكن حد مجربه ياريت تشاركينا رأيك




Post a Comment