Wednesday, March 4, 2015

REVIEW: GARNIER 3 IN 1

I've heard a lot about this, but now that I've tried it for myself ...


The other day i went to Watson's and they gave me a sample of this product, i didn't think much of it at first. But after trying that little sample i really loved the result, so here's what happened!

First of all, this is a 3 in 1 kind of product: Wash, Scrub, Mask!

As a wash: It has a minty refreshing sensation which great as a morning wash.
As a scrub: The particles are gentle but exfoliate really well.
As a mask: I found that it had a nice mattifying effect to my face, After applying i like to exfoliate with it then let it dry to a mask As you see in the picture just like any clay mask.

I use it as a wash every other day, and as a mask once a week
PS: My skin is combination.

So let me know if you tried it!
i would love to read your comment. :)


يومتها شريت كم حاجه من محل واتسونس و عطوني سامبل للمستحضر هذا، كيف ما شفتوا في روتين العناية بالبشرة في عندي 
غسول و مقشر و منحبش نعرم حاجات عندي،،
لكننن بعد ما جربت السامبل قلت لاازم نشريه ليش؟ اولا لانه ثلاثة في واحد تقدري تستعمليه يومياً كغسول و مقشر او تستخدميه مرتين الى ثلاث مرات في الاسبوع كماسك "قناع"، لونه ابيض و قوامه غليظ و فيه حبيبات صغيرة للتقشير بشكل ناعم و يحتوي على الزنك اللي يفيد البشرة. ينظف بشكل حلو تحسي فعلا ان بشرتك تتنفس لما استخدمته اول مرة ماما تحسابني دايرة فاونديشن لانه تأثيره كان حلو بكل وحدلي لون وجهي و حول لمعه الوجه الشينة. ايوه عشان هكي شريته و لقيت في تخفيض عليه هاهاي
.
 :) اي سؤال تفضلي
او لو مجربتيه قولي رأيك


Post a Comment