Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Review: Watsons hair treatment wax (Honey)


I'm really happy i found this hidden gem!
It's a wax hair mask for dry hair, i have colored hair so i always like to make sure my hair is moisturized.
I don't use much heat but i want to maintain the health and softness of my hair.
I love it because when i use it in the shower as a conditioner after i dry my hair i find that i don't need to use a cream or an oil to tame or moisturize my hair. The mask did it for me.
I believe it could really help people with damaged hair!
Obviously it's a Watsons product so it is only available in their stores or online i believe, they do have different kinds for different types of hair, Mine is the honey kind and it smells amazing.
This is not an ad by the way, i just had to share it with you!

ريفيو عن
Watsons treatment wax .
ماسك للشعر الجاف بالعسل من ماركة Watsons
طريقة استخدامه: تغسلي شعرك بالشامبو و تعصري منه الماء و تحطي الماسك لمدة 5-10 دقيقة و تغسليه بماء فقط
لما نستخدمه يغنيني عن استعمال الكريم او الزيت و يرطب الشعر بشكل خيالي
- ضروري تديري ماسكات خصوصاً لو شعرك متضرر من الاستشوار و الفير و الصبغات
الماسك هذا متوفر فقط في محلات واتسونس الموجودة في تركيا، بريطانيا و دول الخليج (في منه انواع لفوائد مختلفة, النوع اللي عندي هو بالعسل و ريحته تجنن)،،، ننصحكن توصن عليه اولاً لانه يطول معاك ثانياً لان سعره مناسب جداً.

Post a Comment