Thursday, June 9, 2016

Nivea aftershave as a Primer! | بلسم ما بعد الحلاقة افضل برايمر على الاطلاق؟


A controversial product yet again has taken the makeup world by storm, but this time is it worth the hype?
The Nivea aftershave balm as a primer! but not just any primer it even competes with well known primers from famous brands. you must have heard about this one as it was made popular by NikkieTutorials a youtuber who is known for having flawless doll like skin coverage.

My experience:
I personally don't like using primers as they are known for clogging the pores and making them larger at least the ones containing silicone. So when i found this less pore-harming subsitute I had to give it a try out of curiosity and secretively hoping it works. And to my luck i found that my brother owns one, so I tried his.
I tried it for a few days changing between foundations and a bb-cream, to compare. I must sway I was surprised at how flawless it made my skin appear, it reduced the appearance of my pores and few fine lines, and at the end of the day my makeup stayed on really well with my blusher and bronzer still in place.
I found the result being much better with the foundation (i tried it with loreal infallible foundation "the glass container"), and i will be using it every time i wear foundation.
So what is it about this product that makes it work so well? I say it must be the glycerin in it. Glycerin is known to be a part of so many primers like mac's fix plus spray as an example.
I also felt after applying it that it plumped my face and left it feeling hydrated.
I think everyone should try it, it may not work as good for people with oily skin, I have combination/dry skin. 

انتشرت من فترة فكرة ان بلسم ما بعد الحلاقة من نيڤيا يعمل كبرايمر ممتاز و احسن حتى من البرايمرات المعتادة (صاحبة الفكرة هي ميك اب ارتيست@nikkietutorials المعروفة بنظافة مكياجها و مظهر بشرتها المثالي ✨)
🎀 تجربتي:
شخصياً منحبش نستخدم البرايمرات لانهن معروفات بتوسيع المسامات و انا نحاول نتفادى الشيء هذا بقدر الامكان، فلما لقيت البديل هذا جاني فضول و حبيت نجربه و من حظي لقيت ان المنتج هذا قاعد في الحوش خويا يستعمل فيه، هههه استأذنت منه و قلتله بنجربه لحاجه في المكياج قالي باهي 😂 
المهم استعملته لعدة ايام مع بيبي كريم و فاونديشن عشان نقارن و نطلع بنتيجة واضحة. يا بنااات والله حاجة خيال شكل البشرة يكون خالي من العيوب و حسيت ان الفاونديشن مترسبش في المسامات او الخطوط الرفيعة بالعكس شكله قعد كيف ماهو من الصبح لليل و كل حاجه ثابته سواء بلاشر ولا برونرز كله ثابت 😭💗💗
و النتيجة لقيتها احلى مع الفاونديشن طبعاً، و عن نفسي حنعتمد الطريقة هذي للفاونديشن 👌🏻 بالنسبة للمنتج نفسه هو يحتوي على جلسرين و هذه مادة تكون موجودة في البرايمرات و بخاخ فكس بلاس متاع ماك و عموما مفيهش مواد تسد المسامات زي السيليكون، و يحسس البشرة بالرطوبة و لانه منتج رجالي في الاساس فعنده ريحه خفيفة لكن تختفي مع الوقت و زي ما انتن شايفات اللي عندي في الصورة هو mild يعني خفيف. هو متوفر في تركيا و على الاغلب متوفر في ليبيا. (بشرتي جافة/مختلطة(



Post a Comment