Sunday, June 28, 2015

Uses of Vitamin E! | استخداماتي لفيتامين E



Uses of Vitamin E:
- To remove scars (acne, burn & wound scars).
- Remove/Lighten stretch marks.
- Excellent skin moisturizer.
- Prevent wrinkles and fine lines.
- Empowers sunscreens.
- Nail growth serum.
- Hair moisturizer.

My personal Experience:
The Body Shop serum I've had for a while and i really like it as a night moisturizer, I just use 3 drops and massage it onto my face, in the morning i wake up with lovely nourished skin.
The Vitamin E capsules, I bought them mainly as a treatment for my small burn caused by a hot pan.
I know Vitamin E is the best agent to help heal and recover skin cells. So i knew that the sooner i got involved the better. I really wanted to prevent having a scar on my wrist.
The way vitamin E works is since it's an antioxidant it penetrates the skin and fights  the free radicals which are very harmful for the skin.
The way i use it is just cutting open the capsule and massaging it gently onto the desired area. in my case it was my scar but i also fell in love with the effect it has on my face too, i use it as a night serum it gives me the best feeling when i wake up in the morning.
And it increases the elasticity of the skin which i did notice. so it's a great anti wrinkle serum too!
  
استخدامات فيتامين E :
- ازالة الندوب مثل اثار حب الشباب و الحروق.
- ازالة علامات التمدد او تفتيحها.
- مرطب ممتاز للبشرة.
- الوقاية من التجاعيد و الخطوط.
- يزيد من قوة كريم واقي الشمس.
- مطول و مقوي للاظافر.
- مرطب و مقوي للشعر.

تجربتي الشخصية:
أولاً كان عندي السيروم من ذا بودي شوب من فترة و نستخدم فيه كمرطب ليلي عبارة عن ثلاث قطرات و نوزعها على وجهي. ننصح بيه كمرطب ممتاز جدا لكل انواع البشرة الا الحساسة الله اعلم.
ثانياً سبب شرائي للكبسولات هو اني حصلت حرق من طنجرة على رسغي في اول يوم رمضان, و نعرف ان فيتامين E أفضل عامل لتجديد و اصلاح خلايا الجلد, و علاج الندوب. أفضل طريقة لعلاج الندوب و اثار الجروح هو انك تعالجيها فور حدوثها لان وقتها حيكون الجلد في حالة اصلاح. طريقة عمل الفيتامين E هو انه antioxidant يدخل الجلد و يحارب الFree radicals اللي لهن اثر سيء جداً على الجلد. و بالتالي استخدام الفيتامين في هذا الوقت له اثر كبير في مساعدة علاج الندبة و رجوع الشكل الطبيعي للجلد باذن الله و بالتالي تجنب تكوين الندبة.
طريقة استخدامي للكبسولات هي مجرد اني نفتحها و نصب الزيت على اماكن من اختياري مع مساج بسيط لتدفئة الزيت, نستخدمه على اثر الحرق و نستخدمه كمرطب ليلي سبحان الله في الصبح تنوظي وجهك فيه اشراقة و ترطيب خيالي. و طبعاً كما قلت انه يحارب التجاعيد لانه يزيد من مرونة الجلد.

Post a Comment